Derek Jennings wrote:

>On Monday 30 Sep 2002 2:47 pm, John Richard Smith wrote:
>

>>How can I convert a montage created in kword into a file that could be
>>opened
>>by almost everybody, eg.  .jpeg, or something, not just another fellow
>>kword user.
>>
>>John
>>

>Print to pdf
>
>derek

Well,
My first thought , yes good idea, but the execution has not proved that
easy.
Of course, I can just go print to pdf file as one of the drop down list
of options in the printer
list, but in reality the quality is not so good,as most of the pics in
the montage are missing
in each file.when displayed.
I don't know what to do to remedy it. In theory this would be OK if I
could accomplish
it sucessfully.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what is going wrong here.
John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]