shane wrote:

>On Wednesday 02 October 2002 1:40 pm, et did speak unto the huddled masses,
>saying:

>>>Yeah, it's that new linux virus that strips random consonants from your
>>>outgoing email...
>>>

>hey i have had the "nocaps" worm and "bad speillers of the word untie" virus
>for over 9 years now.  it is no laughing matter!  ;-P

You're lucky, I've had the LEFTTHECAPSLOCKON worm many times.

BTW, I remember reading some stats on the quantity of Windows vs. Linux
worms/viruses since 1991.  Does anyone have the current figures?  I need
to do some counter-propanganda about Slapper.

Sir Robin

--
"We do not imprison ourselves with laws, or impoverish ourselves with money" - Iain
Banks

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Universitesi