From:   Ralph M. Los [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thursday, October 03, 2002 13:14
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        [newbie] Checking MS-Exchange (MAPI) email in Linux?

 << File: message.footer >> Hey wizards,
 Thought I'd post this one.  I just got my nVIDIA working and smokin' last
night, and now I'm sitting at the office forced to boot into my WInXP
partition because I need Outlook for messaging/calendar/group-ware type of
activity.  I found an "Exchange connector" for Evolution email client - but
that's a $69 product!  There HAS to be someone open-source which won't cost
me $70 bux to hook into Exchange with my Linux build?  Running Mandrake 9.0
here in case it's relevant.

s. Wizard