-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Robin Turner
Sent: Friday, 4 October 2002 5:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] OT - Gnukes

"Los Alamos National Laboratory is buying a $6 million, 2,048-processor
Linux supercomputer to run its nuclear weapons simulation software, an
effort that will test the limits of these less-expensive megamachines."
( http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1104-959839.html )

Can't they just play Penguin Command?

Oh well, at least it shows Linux is no longer the OS of LAW-toting Idaho
libertarians and long-haired European commie geeks - we have everything
from the RedFlag Linux in China to the National Security Agency's own
brand of super-secure Linux (which probably has black ice to fry the
neurons of crackers).

Sir Robin

--
"We do not imprison ourselves with laws, or impoverish ourselves with
money" - Iain Banks

Robin Tunrer
IDMYO
Bilkent Universitesi