On Sunday 06 Oct 2002 8:36 pm, Noah Hicks wrote:
> Does anyone know how to make Realplayer open the audio/video streams from
> Konqueror?  I was able to to it in Mozilla and Galeon by placing a plugin
> file in the proper dir but I can't seem to do it with Konqueror.
> Thanks
> Noah

KDEControlCentre>WebBrowsing>NetscapePlugins

Make sure the path points to the dirs where you put the plugins for mozilla,
then scan for new plugins.
If successful you will see the plug ins in the 'Plugins Tab'

If you are running mdk 8.2 or earlier you may have to install the
kdebase-nsplugins RPM first.

derek