On Sunday 06 October 2002 02:58 pm, Rulon Holm wrote:
> I just installed Mandrake 9.0 and I am missing any screensavers from KDE.
> I had Mandrake 8.2 installed before and i liked the slideshow screensaver.
> Could someone point me in the right direction to get it and install it.
>
> Thnx
> -Ruggy
In the "install software there is a additional screen saver called
"screensavers_gl" or something like it, and you can install that. But are you
sure that you do not have the slide show? look in the
Kpanel>controlcenter>looknfeel>screensavers, slide show should be there and
you probably have to activate screensaver. HTH
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842