From: Anne Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 4:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Journaling file systems (revisited)

On Monday 07 Oct 2002 11:28 pm, you wrote:
> At 06:19 PM 10/7/2002 +0100, you wrote:
> >On Monday 07 Oct 2002 11:35 am, you wrote:
> > > Some may already know, but for those who do not.
> > > The October 2002 issue of Linux Magazine has a very
> > > good article about Journaling filesystems. Or if enough
> > > people ask they may be persueded to put it on the website?
> > >

> > > http://www.linuxmagazine.com
> > >
> > > I'm not sure if this mag is available outside the U.S.
> > > (I do get the U.K. mag Linux Format here but it is very expensive)
> >
> >One of our posters in usa said that subscribing to LF was a good deal
> > cheaper than buying in stores - and it gets there weeks earlier.  HTH
> >
> >Anne
>
> I tried subscribing to their mag.  Did it by website (First & LAST Time i
> do that!).  Never a response.  Emailed em saying, don't bother with my
> subscription i can't be bothered b/c you won't reply anyway.
>
> Nothing.  Said Fuggit.
>
> Sigh
>
> ---
> Femme

Sorry to hear that.  I think a lot of the stuff is online, but if you want
the disks, of course, that doesn't help.

It never ceases to amaze me how many sites have mailto forms that simply do
not work or work correctly.  I have thought that they were probably designed
for windows-only environments by those who know no others, but you would
expect a magazine like LF to know better, so I don't know what's wrong.
Would you mind if I tried to forward this to Linux Format magazine?  I think
they should be told if problems like this exist.

Anne