Anne,

Sorry about the extremely late reply to your question about this, but I
did purchase one of those SmartMedia/Compact Flash readers, and I have
been able to use both of them just fine.  The only thing I can't do is
read from both at once, or copy back and forth between them.  Which, for
me, is no problem at all, since I have no need to.  Other than that, it
works like a charm.  Hope that helps some.

Terry

--
Terry Sheltra
PC Technician/Network Administrator