On Tue, 8 Oct 2002 10:20:54 -0700 (PDT)
Andre Stevens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If this is NOT the correct way to burn the CD, can someone PLEASE
> explain (again in PLAIN LANGUAGE) how to:
>
>  1. copy the file from the FTP site
>
>  2. burn it onto a CD

You have to burn it as an image file, it will not work by simply burning
the ISO to a cd.
All you end up with then is a mirror of the iso.
The procedure can vary somewhat depending upon the burning program you
use.

On a further note PPC is for the Mac not for a PC.

    Charles

'Luck is my middle name,' said Rincewind, indistinctly. 'Mind you, my
first name is Bad.'
(Interesting Times)
Charles A Edwards
[EMAIL PROTECTED]