On Friday 11 October 2002 3:18 am, robin wrote:
> Robert Beach wrote:
> > Is there a program for linux that you can use for finding mp3's or
> > movies. Sorta like Kazaa or Morpheus?
>
> There's Gnutella, though I've not used it and hear it's very slow.
> It's also amazing how much (largely legitimate) stuff you can find
> just using Google.
>
> Sir Robin

There's a version of Gnutella called gtk-gnutella that works very well
and is as fast as any of those clients are. The version I have that
works the best is gtk-gnutella-0.90.2-0.i386.rpm. I believe I got it at
rpmfind.net.
Happy hunting.

--
Jonathan Dlouhy
Friday, October 11, 2002
This tagline will reformat your hard drive in 1.5 seconds!
Registered Linux user #264482      Powered by Mandrake Linux 9