Is there a way to resize A4 PDF pages to U.S. Letter using what comes in
a d/l 3-CD distro of MDK 9? I tried using KGhostView without success. I
would like to keep the docs as PDFs, if possible, but would glady
convert them to something else as long as they print out as they now
look in PDF format. Currently, I am porting them over to a M$ machine
that gives me access to AdobeDistiller to change the page sizes to fit
my lazer printer.

A friendly point in the right direction is enough, but please give me
simple to achieve approach, if possible. :-)

TIA