Greetings, are there any blackbox users in the house? I've been experimenting with
blackbox on my Mdk 9.0 a bit (0.62.1-3mdk), and I think it's pretty interesting. I
also have bbconfg-1.8-2mdk installed too.

I will have to do some reading up on bbconf to learn the in's and out's of it.(how to
add entries to my menu primarily)

However, what I would like to ask is how do I config my mouse settings, like
acceleration and threshold? Do I have to edit a file or what? Nothing in bbconf for
mouse settings :(
Is there a plugin available to do mouse settings?

TIA for any feedback.

--Angus

"This is the Earth School......always in session. Now is the right time to learn, and
teach."--A.A.

*Reg. Linux User #278931*
Power by Mandrake Linux 9.0
Download the FREE Opera browser at www.opera.com/download/