On Saturday 26 Oct 2002 3:59 am, L.V.Gandhi wrote:
> I just copied from rh to mandrake /usr/share/icons/Bluecurve to mandrake.
> But control center is not recognising it. Where as kde_xp theme icons are
> recognised. why?

I downloaded bluecurve-artwork-0.39-4tex.i586.rpm from Texstar's ftp site.
I see it is no longer listed there, however there is
freecurve-artwork-0.47-1tex.i586.rpm which could be the same theme renamed.
I just downloaded it to see but it conflicts with the bluecurve files.

Sharrea
--
Help Microsoft stamp out piracy - give Linux to a friend today