Obviously OpenOffice.org is the place to report this but i got a headache
trying to find the right place to look up and see if it already existed. Is
it an API issue or other? What the fish is API. FAQ's, IssueZilla and all
other attemps to find my way to the right spot just led me in circles. The
site seems either too specific to follow, or too general to narrow it down
when you don't understand the terms they use.

<My Bug>
On my Windows versions oo.o 1.0 & 1.0.1 the buttons on the toolbar usually
load degraded, in other words the image for the button is distorted. Has
anyone heard of this before. I am running it on w98 and a nVidia Vanta
graphic board.
</my bug>

Linux version is great.

Please point me anywhere.