hey what happened to elm? it's got to be the fastest email reading/sending
thing out there...

I had broken my install , tried to install 9.0 but failed early on, since then
I haven't gotten email - if someone sees this can they reply to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I posted a test message here not too long ago and it shows up on the archive
list, but new messages haven't arrived here. I figure I have to resubscribe
because I was offline for a couple of days -- however subscribe messages
aren't making it here either. I suspect something wrong or misconfigured with
my postfix.