> if 90%plus of all user run windows, and people fear change, and you sell
> computers, the people who make windows (MS) say "you will sell all your
> machines with windows, or you will not sell any with it.
>
> ...would you give in?

My question is more on the legal side. How can _any_ company dictate
what their resellers will sell? And that goes _double_ for a monopoly.
M$ was taken to court, were they not? What did they do there, bake
muffins and played with Barbies in the sandbox? Was anything accomplished
in that lawsuit?

> I believe in life _before_ death.

I don't. Nobody as pale as me could possibly be alive.

Miark