Hi,
I have a partition on my drive which is purely for all my mp3s, downloads etc.
The partition is FAT32 so that I can access it from Windoze too. The drive is
automatically mounted on boot as root with full permisions on everything. I
assume full permisions as it is FAT32 not ext2 etc?

Although I can copy stuff to the partition as any user, it complains about not
being able to change the permissions of the file I am copying. Is there
anyway that I can mount the partition as the user I normally use? Is that a
good idea?

Thanks for any help,
Jord
--