Hi everybody :)

I want to install the Mandrake Linux OS in my computer but I don't know
what to download :( so can anybody tell me which one of this options do
I have to download please?;

- Mandrake Linux 9.0 for i586 and higher
- Mandrake Linux 9.0 ISO images mirrors for i586 and higher
- Linux-Mandrake ISO image for IA64, Sparc, UltraSparc, Alpha, i486
processors.

By the way, I will install it in a Vaio Computer with a Pentium 4
procesor (I don't know if u need this information.

Well, this is all, TIA.

Antonio R.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 18319148

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
James Dean (1931-1955)