On Wednesday 30 October 2002 04:37 am, you wrote:
> Some months back somone on this list (IIRC Shane or DarkLord) said they
> stumbled on a file that allowed you to tweak the ETerm console for pix,
> text size, etc.
>
> I'll be damned if i can find it in the archives though.  Can someone pls
> tell me the name of the file & its whereabouts in MDK's directories?
>
> TIA
> ---
> Femme

Hey there Femme! I don't remember anyting about the text size, but I've
always copied pictures/backgrounds that I liked into:

/usr/share/Eterm/pix

and then edited these files:

pixmaps.list
scaled-pixmaps.list
tiled-pixmaps.list

following the format thats already in each file. I get the cool backgrounds I
want that way.

With Eterm up/active, hit <F1> and it will bring up a config window. I've not
played with it much TBH though.

Hope this helps ya! :-)

--
                                                                          /\