On Thursday 31 October 2002 06:51 am, ET wrote:
> I am now the one who is not recieving anything from any mandrake list, and
> i know Earthlink has been screwing with the mailservers, I am wondering if
> this gets thru, or has e-link decided that Mandrake is a spammer and is
> filtering them. if anyone on e-link sees this and will e-mail me off list
> to let me know. thanks
>
> ET

Ed:
I've received a few Mandrake (newbie and expert) messages this morning, but
way below the usual flood. Based on past history, I'm inclined to think that
the problem is at Mandrake. Several listers have made comments over the past
few days that they were missing some postings; perhaps that problem has
gotten worse. And, IIRC, there was a total blackout back in early September
that lasted a day or two.

-- cmg