From: "DaveA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 8:21 AM
Subject: [newbie] LILO Settings

Hi y'all.  Where do I find the settings for what is displayed when the
initial LILO menu comes up on boot?  It comes up with a list of all the
different partitions on my PC, but I just want it to show the 2 LILO
ones, one for Win98 and one for 2000 (or maybe one for both flavours of
Windoze with it's own menu?)  TIA, DaveA.

----