I Think!! Thanks for the help.

Seeing as I got two different suggestions for what should be in the
"Browser Command" field, I figured I'd try one and if it didn't work I'd
try the other. It was a tossup which to try first. So I used the
printout that ended up on the top of the stack. That turned out to be
/usr/bin/mozilla -openURL"(%s)". I'm kind of interested in what would
happen if I used the other one suggested-  /usr/bin/mozilla  "%s" &
-but not enough to mess up the Bluefish view with Mozilla command again.

Thanks to both of you for the help!!

LTR