I am interested in this one, as while I don't get this message while I
am running, whenever I shutdown, I get a whole list of messages (they go
by too fast for me to copied them exactaly), but
like "wrong charset              [FAILED]"  -- I assume this is related
somehow to the problem below.

--
Murray and Diane Strome
1275 Burnside Road West