From: Franki [mailto:frankieh@;iinet.net.au]
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 12:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] vncserver probs...

Hi guys,

I am trying to get vncserver working on a box..

I have it running as my user, and if I log into it from another machine,
there is just a pretty blue screen, no menu, no nothing,.. there is a
moving
mouse, but no menu's or any other action on right or left click..

anyone have any idea why??   I had it working once.. but I can't seem to
get
it running again...

any thoughts would be great..

rgds

Frank

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Business Computer Projects - Disclaimer -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

This message, and any associated attachment is confidential. If you have
received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or
disclose the information in any way, and notify either Tony S. Sykes
or the postmaster <mailto:David.Hamnett-Taylor@;BCPSoftware.com>
immediately.

necessarily the views of Business Computer Projects Ltd., unless
specifically stated.

Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that emails and their
attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient(s)
to verify the integrity of such emails.

Business Computer Projects Ltd
BCP House
151 Charles Street