From: "Flux" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Linux" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 11:09 AM
Subject: [newbie] Laptop screen shifted

Has anyone thought of anything else I can try with this laptop?  As far as I
know, I'm using the latest drivers with
XFree86 4.xx and I can't figure it out.  Again, the last install of ML9.0 on
this very laptop did not have the
problem, but now it pops up again.  I've already reinstalled ML9.0 five
times now, and each time the problem exists.

What on earth could I be missing?

-Law

----