On Monday 04 Nov 2002 8:22 pm, Derek Jennings wrote:
> On Monday 04 Nov 2002 1:31 pm, L.V.Gandhi wrote:
> > I have chosen and installed tamil as language in mandrake. I get a few
> > menu options and dialog boxes with Tamil language. Already I have tamil
> > support and fonts. I have tamil fonts tsc-*** and tscakaram etc. I
> > have tamil language added and selected. In keyboard also I added tml. I
> > have keyboard selection icon in panel. I selected tml keyboard. Still
> > type shows only english. I have following files for tamil installed.
> > koffice-i18n-ta-1.2-0.rc1.2mdk
> > kde-i18n-ta-3.0.3-2mdk
> >
> >  What to do for getting tamil letters in KDE?
>
> You will need a Tamil font as well. You can find some Indian Language fonts
> by following this link
> http://www.pclinuxonline.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3624
As said by me in my previous mail I have Tamil fonts and I can see even menu
in tamil fonts. I am wondering how to type in tamil. I have enabled tamil
keyboard also in language.
Any help in typing letters in language other than english will be appreciated.

--
L.V.Gandhi
203, Soundaryalahari Apartments, Lawsons Bay colony, Visakhapatnam, 530017