From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:newbie-owner@;linux-mandrake.com]On Behalf Of Trevor Rhodes
Sent: Wednesday, 6 November 2002 10:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] 9.0 Shipped

> Dang...and to think that I got my MDK 9.0 on Monday...(for $9.80AUD
> along with my APC mag from the newsagents)...is Australia really that
> far ahead of the rest of the world? (g)

Haven't you noticed that at times when installing it will ask for the 3rd
CD,
the internationl one?  That you don't have?  And neither do I, as the third
CD that comes with the mag is not the third CD it's asking for.  I'd rather
have the full version as this one is just a stopgap measure.  Nice though.
:^)

Regards
        Trevor