Hi I also have the problem but no Kaffe on my system to uninstall. Funny
thing is when I checked my .bashrc it had no path info. In MD 9.0 is
this stored somewhere else or what???
what should I put in my .bashrc do I need a JAVAHOME or something like
it, I vaguely remember with an earlier dist I had to set it or maybe
java did it as part of the install script.
Thanks
Aaron