Hello,

I`ve got some problem with Madrake 6.0 (installed on k6-2 350, mainboard
ATrend-5200). Everywhere that distribution is described as very stable
one, but it doesn`t seem to work stable on my machine. Sometimes I can`t
even to log in because system hangs after flood of warnings, errors etc.
The most frequent messages concern rc.d script: "can`t find
file/directory ...", "unknown command ...", "bad substitution ...".
Number of these messages changes after each reboot and sometimes
everything goes ok without any problems... And one more question, what
does kernel`s message "VP_IDE not 100% native mode" mean ?

Thanks 4 any answers

eLmEr