On Friday 08 November 2002 1:36 pm, L.V.Gandhi wrote:
> I have wwwoffle proxy server for enabling offline browsing. I get all pages
> ok. But when I try to access yahoo groups, I get following error.
> Found a cyclic link in
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tamilinix/files/keyboard/typewriterkbd.png
> How to see these pages with wwwoffle on?

I have also had that problem with various sites (www.nytimes.com has been one)
and have not ever found the root of the problem or any mention of it in the
wwwoffle documentation. The only way round it I have found is to set the
browser (I use konqueror) so as not to use the proxy for those particular
sites;

Settings tab-->Configure konqueror-->Proxy button-->Manual setup and then
enter the address in the exceptions box (without the http:// bit). For you it
would be just groups.yahoo.com you would enter. You might have to restart
konqueror. Unfortunately this would leave groups.yahoo.com out of your proxy
cache for offline browsing (although it might still be available in the
konqueror cache).

I use the latest version of wwwoffle 2.7f, but it has been the same problem
with earlier versions also (and also with earlier konqueror versions -I'm on
3.0.4). If anyone has a real solution, I'd love to hear it.

        Robin