Hi All,

I've been away from the linux world for a couple of years (last mandrake was
7.0) but now glad to be back though I have found that with Linux moving
forward so rapidly I have to start from scratch again but never mind.  The
fun is in the learning.

One problem I have is with the Galeon web browser on Gnome.  I have installed
the necessary java run time enviroment (J2RE.so) and it acknowledges the
plugin but when loading a java game site the browser crahes and closes down.
I have tried this on a few sites and it always happens.  The browser is
checked for Java in settings.

Cheers Andrew