I've been playing bzflag for a day or so and suddenly its began to lockup the
system sporadically and causing a warm boot via the reset switch.  During the
inital startup of mandrake I noticed the following, I didn't get the whole
line, I'm not sure how to pause the boot process :(

EXT2-FS Warning checktime reached/exceeded,(can't remember which)  running
e2fsck is recommended.

I've never noticed this before, of course I don't pay much attention to what
scrolls by in the beginning and I try not to reboot unless I have to.  What
does this mean and is it something I need to do and if so, how?

I doubt whether bzflag has anything to do with this at all but I can't figure
out the reason for the sudden lockups in the game either.

--
  Regards
  Chris