I installed it and it needs to connect to the server with a username
which i have not figured out how to set (I assume in mysql)
Also of interest is an article on the mysql documents page www.mysql.org
about using openoffice as the front end like ms access. I started it but
it appears that alot of deatails have changed. In fact that is a
constant problem the version changes and the documentation.....
Aaron