On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 02:14, L.V.Gandhi wrote:
> I wanted to install contrib rpms from tex site
>
>ftp://ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/distributions/contrib/texstar/linux/distributions/mandrake/9.0/contrib/
> I downloaded rpms and did urpmi. I get following error.
> [root@localhost lvgandhi]# urpmi fluxbox-0.1.12-3.1mdk.i586.rpm
> The following packages have bad signatures:
> ./fluxbox-0.1.12-3.1mdk.i586.rpm
> Do you want to continue installation ? (y/N)
> there is no key as it exists in
>
>ftp://ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/distributions/contrib/texstar/linux/distributions/mandrake/9.0/rpms/
> How to overcome it?
> --
> L.V.Gandhi

If you don't want to install RPM's without the GPG signatures, I would
suggest going to the Fluxbox homepage (http://fluxbox.sourceforge.net)
and getting the tar.gz file and compiling/installing it yourself...

Most of the time installing an RPM without the GPG sig isn't really
going to hurt you...but if you're paranoid, get the code and do the
compile yourself...that in itself is a great way to learn about how and
why programs work...!

--
Tue Nov 12 22:15:00 EST 2002

--------------------------------
|            __    __          |
|           /  \ /| |'-.       |
|          .\__/ || |   |      |
|       _ /  `._ \|_|_.-'      |
|      | /  \__.`=._) (_       |kuhn media australia
|      |/ ._/  |"""""""""|     |http://kma.0catch.com
|      |'.  `\ |         |     |stephen kuhn
|      ;"""/ / |         |     |email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|  smk  ) /_/| |.-------.|     |mobile: 0410-728-389
|      '  `-`' "         "     |linux user:267497

  If you really want to know where you stand, it'll cost you around
  $15K and that, in my opinion, is fine. If it isn't worth $15K to
  protect your code then it is worth so little to you that there really
  is no good reason not to just GPL it from the start.

        - Larry McVoy on GPL licensing issues