And no, you don't have to show us hairy palms to prove it.  I'm getting
older and my eyesight is doing that age thing.  So I figured, long as I
need glasses anyway, I could start again.

Ken Wilson
First Law of Optimization: The speed of a nonworking program is
irrelevant
(Steve Heller, 'Efficient C/C++ Programming')