Here's a weird bug for you. I just installed mandrake on my computer last night. I was able to log in to both xwindows and the virtual consoles. I logged into a virtual console, switched to xwindows, and then later back to the vc. When i switched back, every 'y' in the screen was blank--just an empty space. This was the case no matter where in the filesystem I was viewing. In the command prompt (Now my name is br ant ;), in any output.

Now, this wasn't causing data loss or crashes or anything. When I opened a terminal window in kde it was normal. Just wondering if anybody else has ever seen something like this. Kind of weird. I want to know y.

Thanks,
Bryant