From: "Anne Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 12:21 PM
Subject: [newbie] Mandrake web site

I really don't find the web site easy.  When people give me links I find it
is full of information, yet although I've been a club member for 3 or 4
months now I've never found out how to use it.  I just seem to find
introductory pages and go round in circles.  It just isn't intuitive to me.

I can find the rpm pages without problem, and the voting pages, but when I
tried the forum pages, for instance, I could find no way of signing in, if
that's needed, or asking a question.  How do I get to all these gems of
information that Derek and others find on this site?

Anne

----