Hi, all.  I mentioned earlier that I was having stability issues in
Galeon on several different machines, both upgrades and fresh installs.
I tried deleting the .galeon folder, also running some cleanup scripts.
I also run galeon without the soundwrapper option, but still unstable.

I am writing now again, because I am being told by several users that
the program is becoming so inconvenient as a result of the crashes to be
almost unusable.  It seems to happen most often when selling on Amazon
and EBay, but frequently occurs on other sites as well.

- Paul Rodriguez