Hmm, that food looks tasty, but I've had my share and I have to say it doesn't taste
very good.  :)
That's one of the tricks I tried down my lengthy road of re-installations.  I swear I
must have tried all
combinations that I could, with either XFree server version, and nothing worked for
me, personally.  I also even
tried 'drivers' for different adapters, thinking I could fool it!  But in return, I
was the one to get fooled...
Anyway, that's -my- response.  Others may (and hopefully will!) vary...

-Law