Sevatio wrote:
Have any of you used the ECS K7S5A mobo with Mandrake? Are there any known problems?

I have one with a 900MHz Duron and 392 Meg SDRam
Had Mandrake 8.0 running and could not get the onboard NIC
to work. Bought a PCI NIC for it.
Installed Mandrake 9.0 a few weeks ago and decided to see
if the onboard NIC would now work. It does ( sis900 module )
Haven't tried the onboard sound, I had already a SoundBlaster 128
which I knew had a better spec. Had some problems with my
ImmoVision NVidia GForce2 200MX card under 8.0 but it does work
better with 9.0 using supplied drivers. Haven't tried it on 9.0
with the driver from NVidia site.
Norm

--

Noose & Head?