I have recently downloaded mandrake 9.0 from an ftp site. I am having some problem getting my machine to install the software. I have made 3 cd's but none seem to boot? I am trying to install it on a machine that has no previous os and I am using a boot floppy, but when I put the floppy in and reboot is tells me that there is no Mandrake installation disk in the cdrom? I was wondering if some one could point me to some cd's that boot or help me get an install. I really would like to try this software out!!! Thank you in advance

www.mackinc.com
http://www.deanliou.com/WinRG/