Wanted to share this with everyone, and those who are organizing the
campaign to get some proper drivers in particular. ATI has played dumb
with me so far.(sending me instructions for using windows, directing me
to XFree86 etc.) This is an email I fired off to ATI in response to
their initial bullshit.  I am also forwarding to the list their response
to this email, and mine again in return. This should give everyone a
good idea what to expect from their respective hardware manufacturers.