On Thursday November 21 2002 03:44 am, Aaron wrote:
> What  I thought I was asking was non mandrake sites, do they also
> have 'hdlist.cz' or 'synthesis.hdlist.cz' somewhere?? and if not am I
> out of luck???
> Thanks
> Aaron

     Every one I've ever added had either or both in /base, or in the
parent directory to the one the rpms are in.  If the hdlist is in the
parent dir, then of course you'd omit ../base/

     Look around, there's a mandrake script for adding sources, but I've
never used it, can't recall the name of it.  In any event, Software
Sources Manager is a great tool for turning sources you do have
installed, on or off.