I download the cross over plugin and when I lounch

sh install-crossover-plugin-1.1.3-demo.sh
I get
: command not foundlugin-1.1.3-demo.sh: line 12:
: command not foundlugin-1.1.3-demo.sh: line 14:
: command not foundlugin-1.1.3-demo.sh: line 15: }
install-crossover-plugin-1.1.3-demo.sh: line 65: syntax error near unexpected to'en `do
'nstall-crossover-plugin-1.1.3-demo.sh: line 65: ` for a in $GUESS_MD5_PATH; do
in my xterm

could sombody help to install this plugin ?