Actually, Best Buy in Texas has been carrying various RedHat, Mandrake, and SuSE versions for at least 3 or 4 years. I've been here for a little over 5 years and it wasn't too long after I moved down here that I noticed they were actually carrying Linux! Most people would think Texas is pretty backward compared to Indiana. ;-)

Carl

James Conner wrote:

I was in Best Buy here in Indiana and saw Mandrake PowerPack 9.0(3 copies) on the shelf for sale. It put a smile on my face and made my day. I just thought I'd let people here know that it is beginning to proliferate throughout the US. They also have RH 8.0 and SuSE 8.1 as well as StarOffice 6.0.

Jim