-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Richard Salts
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 1999 11:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Written material about Linux online

Is there any book written about unpacking and installing programs downloaded
from the Net, or generally speaking, about Linux online?  I am looking for
any kind of written material about this subject.

Anyone have any ideas about it?

Thanks,

Richard