At 05:33 PM 11/25/2002 +1100, you wrote:

> Mine never say "Stopping" or "Killing" !!!!!
> (Actually, I've changed all my messages to say things like "squashing",
> "stomping", "sniping", "assassinating" - the list goes on...
> (grin)
Stephen,

This just proves that you are a sick man with too much time on his
hands. ;-)

Brian

SIck but hilarious! Please enlighten us as to exactly HOW you did this!? Oh & Forward to me pvtly if you do too pls, as I'm going off the list for a week again *sigh*

I leave town this week so... I don't need 5000090977888283 messages from you bunch of monkeys on keyboards :P

---
Femme