I know I've had this working on this machine, but now the url's are just
copying to /tmp, again.

On other machines, I've opened my Control Center>File Browsing>File
Associations>text and chosen "html" and then opened the add window and typed
.hidden/mozilla %u and then moved it to the top (and that's exactly what
other machines that work have on the top of the list).  This machine gives a
"can't find executable .hidden/mozilla %u" error.

Somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong, please.

e.