-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of _nasturtium
Sent: Wednesday, 27 November 2002 5:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello,
        I was just wondering what would happen if I went to
www.linux-mandrake.com, then subscribed to newbie the address
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]".
        Of course, the confirmation email would be sent to the list, and it would
be
trivial to "fake" your mail headers and send back the subscribe request.
        Then, whenever an email is sent to newbie, it will be sent to all
subscribers
to the list. Including newbie...
        Then that email is sent to the newbie list, where subscribers such as
newbie
will receive it...etc. - circular mail?

        Just something interesting to think about, though I'm not sure if it would
get very far. Either way, I'm not going to be the one who tests it!

        Regards,
                _nasturtium