Hello All,

I have 9.0 Mandrake installed. I successfully compiled the application on 8.2. I have noticed problems while compiling on 9.0.

I am getting compilation errors because somehow the compiler cannot find standard librarires. I have checked for there installation and it is fine.

For Example:
On 9.0 : The locate utility cannot show all the iostream.h versions although they do exist in 3 places. Moreover it was showing an entry
only in one directory. I was of the idea that locate should be able
to show all files with "iostream.h" in there string.

On 8.2: it works fine. is there a glitch or am I missing something.

Because of this I cannot compile my code. Seems like the system is not able to pickup the correct header files.

Please advise
Thanks
-Nitin